I get this question so many times. So let me tell you what exactly a website can do for you:
- Generate leads and sales
- Aid positioning your product/service as a quality business.
- Demonstrate the expertise of the team.
- Increase ease of contact for prospects and clients
- Provide clients with easily accessible and useful information and tools.
- Aid image development of the company.
- Position your company as technologically advanced.
- Build a loyal community that’s passionate about your topic.
If your answer is yes to one of the above then having a website will not hurt.
I develop every website with these goals in mind. When a website is built on great fundamentals the rest is easy and you will not end up spending more in the future.