If you own a business you might want to add your business on google local business list. Here is step by step on how to get listed on google local business and google maps:
1. Search for “Google Local Business” from google homepage
2. Login using your google username and password
3. Click on “Add New Business”
4. Insert your business information. Be sure to add good keywords on your business name. This will be bold sentences on the listing, thus making it more catchy. A good sentence will be a combination between your local area and your main keyword (products or services). For example:
Synthetic Golf Greens or Arkansas Synthetic Golf Greens (to make it more focus locally).
5. Then you hit submit.
6. Your local business listing will look like this on Google. Pay attention to the keywords that are being searched. This is the type of keywords that your prospects might be typing.
You can also offer coupons from here to boost sales for your business. Best of luck.